19.1.08

Dreamland

They say you must face your fears and demons in order to leave them behind
to me that's pretty much a Saturday night in whatever place of the World I might be
literally and figurativelly speaking
I do find you in every piece of a broken smile and look as if I was chasing ghosts around though finding only echoes for company
echoes for company
that everyone tells you from any random early age that life's not easy and people are rude, cruel and pretty much will do what they can to fuck you up
it's ok
in a way you figure you and a strong character will make it in the way
but eventually you share your bed with these people
your food, your look, words, kisses, time
your life with these people
who are these people?
then for some time you'll feel just like waking up from a sweet dream into a nightmare you may call reality
mine's not so bad
far from being a nightmare though still a long shot to make it to dreamland
I've read these things about keeping your attitude
I figure I'm a grown up and I respect whichever attitudes people reserve to me
live with them, bare with them
different from accepting or swallowing them
you should know better now shouldn't you?
I've made myself unreachable and out of contact for some people
I'm still around for some others if they wish as I leave some things in the hands of fate - or whatever
as I truly believe that if it's important
if it's really important, right and has any meaning at all
something will happen
it never does and time's simply running out very, very quickly
I'll always have enough arguments for my stand as I'm sure you have for yours
though I'll always have a smile just for you as otherwise I would have never shared one second at all - as I haven't with many, many others
If it's special in any way, if it's beautiful in any order
the image seems to be fading out

Sem comentários: