1.4.11

"Owner of a Smile"

Practical jokes,
tonight I feel it appropriate to write it off in English
innit mates?
considering my rest, sleep
thinking ahead of my Murcia late morning
I miss my sunshine, all of it
the same way I can't wait my epidermis to feel the sweet icy sensation of the Atlantic and our own
as if my very own
golden sands
you see I always said I was quite simple to please,
and indeed I am
if I was a super-hero
and mind you, sometimes I can be
I'd have the power to vanish, to disconnect and fly far away
and indeed I do, indeed I will
and indeed I sit and wait, like most things that are worth waiting for
patiently
and as days go by, as time slowly flies by me
the closer I am to Bliss is always as far as I allow it to be,
always at the distance of my fingertips,
my dreams,
my smiles
and mind you once again,
my smile is unbreakable, it's unvoidable and unavoidable
it's the only thing that can't belong to anyone else
as else there is none that can make a moment in my life,
a single moment,
where I think twice about, a second chance about, a minute, a fling, a blink of an eye
where lines that make up the expressiveness of my face
and eyes
have no owner but my own

Sem comentários: